The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cruelest post ever (darkest post... darkest post... darkest post)

I am sorry for this one people, bring on the hate mail but I had to do it. I have been reminded of one the the most confusing riddles of humanity which I will never understand. I'm not accusing my friend totally of this, I love her to death and respect her feeling, but she reminded me of this human flaw due to her own recent troubles. I'm sure this will not only piss her off but several of you also, I understand that, but just because you think your views and opinions are valid doesn't mean that I can't have my own differing opinion also. And in this case it happens to differ from the majority. Whether you agree or not is fine just as long as you don't hate simply because I don't follow your own beliefs.

This is a topical rant by Foamy, audio only instead of his typical webtoon. Link to the site on my link list, I tend to think along similar lines which is why I like the toon so well lol.

No comments: