The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, February 9, 2009

My fingers are numb but it's all for the yum

Ahhhh, turkey sausage links of frozen and icy cold goodness waiting all in rows to escape from their cardboard box of a jail only to feel the warm kiss of a scalding hot grill. Hella tasty when cooked, tooth breaking nasty when unprepared for human (or demoness) consumption (the eating kind, not the Tuberculosis version). My morning excitement consisted of transporting the little tubular prisoners into ziplock baggies where they will serve out the rest of their sentence. Considering that I had 20 pounds of them left between 2 boxes and supposedly 160 links per box (320 for the mathematically challenged). If I used both hands (meaning one then the other) I could load a single bag with my fingers turning numb then switch hands and load the next one and still have barely enough coordination to fumble the bag closed, hooray!

(Afterthoughts)
Damn right, boring and trivial but my finger do smell like icy turkey now so it's all cool.

No comments: