The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Musical synchronicity

Since sooooo many people enjoy applying "deeper meaningfulness" and "hand of fate directed towards selfish lil me" proof of whatever, here is something for all you self proclaimed "media mystics" to drool and gossip over how "destined" this bit of musical nonsense has absolutely got to be "pulling me out of a hat." Being the highly evolved half-demoness of both the blog-o-sphere and the real world (plus a few other better off not mentioned dimensions) I will simply mockingly laugh over you humans holistic dedication to synchronicity.



(Afterthoughts)
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!!! Personally, I don't see the conditional relationship to me at all. But when I heard this classic on the radio the other night I thought y'all may find that somewhat amusing.

No comments: