The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zack Attack, er, Dedication

There once was a man named Zack,
Who tried to teach ducks how to quack,
He had quite a cow,
When they only would meow,
And this story is totally fact.

So he went on a great big attack,
Drove over them in a semi named Mack,
We got quite a laugh,
When he cut them in half,
For their insides were really part cat.

(Afterthoughts)
Dedicated to all the Zacks I know and the ones I don't (whether I want to know them or not).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's disgusting....but I love it! Ha Ha!
Zack

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Pretty much like knowing me in person, except in rhythmic form. Miss ya Mr. H.

chrissieB said...

You are a strange, other-worldly creature, Ms Lizzybeth.... :-)


Hugs
chrissie
xxxx

Amy K. said...

Totally insane. And something I could've totally written... if I had known anyone named Zack. ;)

Lucie G said...

Don't know any Zack's (yet) but I love it. :-)

Calie said...

A totally insane post, but exactly what I would expect from you, Liz (ah, that's really a compliment).

Now about your next email update?

Calie xx