The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Non xmas synopsis

I'm back home, tired and hungry and bored (skip the 'oh my' Dorthy) and decided staring at a computer screen for a few minutes should make me tired enough to outvote hunger so I can get more than 3-4 hours of sleep like I seem to be doing way too much lately (most of this week yet again, hooray, um, I mean damn.)

Hopefully I will not be doing any more traveling up north for a while. Of course, I also have been saying that I am gonna quit smoking any day now and that hasn't worked out very well for me yet (it's almost as if those things were addictive, but why would they sell them everywhere if they were?)

And 3 days without alcohol either which is gonna hurt my reputation as a lush if I didn't know that I will fix that Friday or Saturday night (ok, ok, so I am simply a borderline alcoholic, I just don't have the thirst in me to cross over that line, I have tried and I just have too weak of a stomach for it and too high of an alcohol tolerance.)

The silver nail polish I bought the other day (looking for something more grayish) got tested out tonight and is hella uberbitchin'. It's like I have fingertips made of tin foil but with the strength of brittle plastic (I break them often if you missed the sarcasm, lol.)

That wicked cut on my left hand's knuckle lost the scab finally (yeah, I know that is because I scratch at it constantly, lol) and revealed that underneath it was not a pot of gold, or even a pot of good coffee (almost anything other than Starbucks), but had yet another scab lying in wait to see the light of day and bask in the golden rays of the morning sun. Chances are that I am gonna have a nice scar when it heals up in another month or 2. At least it will go good with all the others (gotta love being such a clumsy girl, um, second thought says screw that, being clumsy sucks.)

(Afterthoughts)
Tired wins, zzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: