The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Asleep at the wheel

Um, just ignore the dates next to my postings [these are not the droids you are looking for] etc... I have been recently neglecting things here and the cobwebs and dust are building up and I promise that I intend to remedy that soon. Honestly, between work and school and writing for my mystery side project which I refuse to ever discuss on here (um, other than just now apparently), time has been scarce. Factor in that I have a new video game (Infamous) y'all can understand the oversight. See ya soon.

(Afterthoughts)
Really, that is the entire post. It is like getting to the bottom of the cereal box only to discover that the toy had gotten broken into several jagged pieces and most likely quite a few of the chunks had gotten eaten. Not really the best surprise one can hope for even though technically is does qualify as one hell of a surprise (and maybe a visit to the hospital).

No comments: