The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BRB

I was gonna do a nice long rant tonight but instead am essentially ranting and bitching and yelling and laughing at my computer instead as I am taking a fun little test one of my friends found. I haven't managed to beat it as of yet but I will stay up as long as it takes (maybe) to complete it, or I might just go crazy (um, crazier???) instead. Try it if ya ain't a total sissy, um, which means most of y'all had better just turn your computers off now in terrible shame.

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html?cid=YSSP

(Afterthoughts)
Still reading??? I guess you failed before even beginning then, muhahahahaha!!!!

4 comments:

chrissieB said...

Soon as I can get a few minutes free from saving the world, I'll give it a go..

lobve
chrissie
xxxx

Pandora Caitiff said...

Gah! I hates it. Give me back that hour of my life! :)

Leslie Ann said...

I cannot afford to be pulling out my hair, yet I keep trying to do this quiz.

Calie said...

And I was so proud of myself with the "KO" answer. Then I got blown up on the next question.

NOT FAIR!