The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Howdy crazy ladies ;)

Hi y'all, apparently according to the word on the street, my one roommate's ex-girlfriend and her mother are both still stalking me via my blog. So in light of that I figured I would take the time out of my busy schedule just to say "HELLO" to the both of them and invite them to go ahead and slink out of the shadows and say "HI" back to me. Comments are open on here so you don't need any type of special account set up to leave a message.

(Afterthoughts)
I do appreciate your continued patronage and hope to see you both keep coming back.

3 comments:

Calie said...

You two do know she is only half human, right? (She is a rather sweet half-human, though)

Amy K. said...

I say hello to the Crazy Ladies too! I too have stalkers, mainly my future mother-in-law and possibly my future sister-in-law. That's why I use a last initial rather than my full name. My sweetie doesn't talk to them but that doesn't impede their obsession over me. Isn't it great to be loved? :P

alan said...

What the hell did I miss while I was out gallavanting all over?

hmmmmmmm

alan