The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More sound advice for the ladies (er, and some of the dudes)

"Get down on your knees and close your eyes,
Open your mouth for a big surprise," said the guy with a cocky smirk on his charming face.

"Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice shame on me,
Fool me three times and I may as well start charging," I replied.

(Afterthoughts)
I'm not saying if that was based upon any of my true life experiences or not.

6 comments:

chrissieB said...

"I'm not saying if that was based upon any of my true life experiences or not. "


Rriiiiiggghhhhtttt... !


love
chrissie
xxxx

Pandora Caitiff said...

Ha ha ha ha! Nice.

Of course I'd never be in that situation myself. I'm *very* particular about what I'll put in my mouth. If I don't like it, I'll just spit it right out again ;)

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

@ Chrissie
Ya know what they say, "you can't rape the willing." Although I may deliberately give the impression that I often fall on the wrong side of the fine line between naivety and stupidity, I do catch a few clues from time to time (sometimes in my mouth).

@ Pandora
The "right" guy will actually prefer it when you spit (although they seem to be rare).

Melissa said...

LOL! I love it! Ms. LizzyBeth, you are a hoot!

Melissa :-)

Calie said...

Um....now I am from California and therefore am loosie-goosie and will do anything and anyone, any time, anywhere. But you, Liz, are a conservative girl from the Midwest. What the hell are you doing talking nasty, girl?

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

@ Calie
Sorry, I apparently forgot to mention that I do have a few sharp and fang-like teeth which tend to come as a rather significant surprise to guys at a particularly inopportune time.