The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Damn girl, someone is adorable and it's me

Ok, ok, so I hate to admit it but someones, once in a blue moon, I do submit to my cuter nature and in a brief moment of weakness bought myself this Hello Kitty hoodie. OMG!!!! I sooooooo freaking love it though, sigh.




(Afterthoughts)
I guess the heart of a sweet and adorable girl is beating quite loudly today from it's jar on the shelf in my laboratory closet. ;)

10 comments:

Lori D said...

Cute for sure!

Melissa said...

Re:I guess the heart of a sweet and adorable girl is beating quite loudly today from it's jar on the shelf in my laboratory closet. ;)

I think I've finally found someone, with a more perverse sense of humor than myself! LizzyBeth, you are the sweetest, not to mention exceedingly and adorably cute!

Melissa XX

Rebecca said...

You know that's too damn cute for a girl who is so cynical all the time... Hmmm, perhaps Hello Kitty has found a soft spot in your heart? lol Great find, girl!!! Fabulous look!

Caroline said...

Looks like you got the cheese today.

Caroline xxx

alan said...

You've always been adorable...

alan

Pandora Caitiff said...

That is a cute hoodie :)

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Sigh, the things I submit myself to for my fans. Glad y'all enjoyed seeing a different side of me for a change.

chrissieB said...

AAaahhhh...

:-)

hugs
chrissie
xxxx

Jeff said...

break out the Pocky and bubble tea.

Calie said...

Such a girly girl. Who'd of known?

Calie xxx