The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BOO!!!

I'm been a bit busy lately and neglecting things here... um, too bad so sad, blah blah blah. I did however actually clean up nice for work today and decided to post a pic as proof and give me a reason to at least write some type of pointless drivel so y'all know that I am still alive.



The reason I have been away from the whole blogging world lately and mostly ignoring everyone else's blogs as well other than a quick speed read scan every few days is due to my PS3 dying on me a couple weeks ago. Since that happened everyone in my house (all 3 of us) have started playing a free mmorpg called Destiny. We are playing on the Penguin server if anyone decides to join in. It is kinda a cute game (much to my roommates disgust) and they complain to me a bit too often that it had to have been designed by a group of chicks (hooray, I sure as hell hope so). But that is what has been sucking away my free time, and speaking of which, is exactly where I am off to now.

(Afterthoughts)
Um, never mind, I got a game to get to...

3 comments:

the CFG said...

Cute dress! Cute game! gah

Caroline said...

What happens 2012? end of world, buried by all that snow falling in summer on your pic?

Caroline x

Calie said...

Liz, you look great! Really!