The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Death to Indonesia

I literally spent nearly half an entire day trying to get the Hello Kitty mmorpg downloaded and running on my computer after one of my roommates ran across it a couple days ago. After I finally managed to get it loaded up and several failed login attempts, I scoured the forums trying to find a solution to my problem. Lo and behold, someone else has the exact same problem I was and the answer provided to them was thus:

Right now the only version that is live is the Indonesian version, which you can find at http://hellokittyonline.co.id/ . If you've downloaded the game from anywhere else, it's for a version that is not up and running.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn and damn!!!!!!!!

The english version is supposed to be opened up soon and until then I either have to show untypical patience or learn to read Indonesian.

(Afterthoughts)
Sigh, I'm so sad. And no, I am not getting soft, I like Hello Kitty because she is soooo damn creepy, how could I not admire and love her. :)

1 comment:

the CFG said...

I agree about the creepiness...
for some reason she's appeared in my car as a steering wheel and rear view mirror cover...how did that happen !!!!?