The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Like the Wii? Then go burn in hell bitch

Granted that I once owned a Wii console myself for a brief couple of months before I gave it to my sister's family for my little nephews to play with since they found the poor controls, childish games, and amusement from games taking less skill than extreme luck to successfully manage a lot more enjoyable than I ever was able to. Here is yet another excellent example of why I am right and everyone who is over the age of 2 years old and is delusional enough to believe that they are actually having fun with it are completely and totally WRONG!!!



(Afterthoughts)
Generally I am open to various opinions and preferences on a myriad range of topics, but this time if you feel differently, then screw you!

8 comments:

Jeffrey said...

'the conduit' makes the Wii worth owning, but then my son's clan is ranked 17th in the world, I may be alittle partial then. :D

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

@ Jeff
Oh sure, bring my "4th nephew" into the picture so that I have to admit that there are always going to be rare exceptions. Sigh. You win that round, damn it.

Jeffrey said...

I do agree with you most of the games for that system are PATHETIC, 'the conduit' might be a sign of a change happening. The absolute worst line up on any system is the DS. DS wedding planner game, omfg wtf? But you Liz are much more the gamer than I, your thoughts?

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Actually that wedding planner game just sparked my interest back for the DS, lol.

Nintendo has a horrible quality control procedures. Back in our youth they used to have their seal of quality. They still have a similar looking seal on all their games but take a closer look at what the fine print on it says nowadays.

Jeffrey said...

but the DS could be on top if they would release Hentei games in America. I know I know, it will never happen but remember its got a touch (grope) screen. that would be interesting.

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

You make a strong argument for me to learn Japanese, hmmmmm.

Jeffrey said...

here's a new game idea for the DS or Wii, Massage Therapist, ( happy ending ?)

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

It is a good thing that sticky DS's clean up so easily. Gotta give the big N credit for that foresight.