The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's A Photo Finish

Well, not for a lack of trying to stir up a bit of creativity in y'all, the contest results are in...

*drum roll*

StOP!!!

OK, so the winner was clear cut from the start due to a ringer jumping in (who I already love bunches anyway) so although it was a bit unusual, we were looking for a second place victor in this contest (got to love how things naturally twist into a corkscrew for me without even trying).

So our second place or runner-up is none other than...

*trumpet music*

Caroline, who disappointingly for me was the only other contestant.

So she gets my love and admiration, which ironically she already pretty much had anyway. But anyways, as promised I did manage to snag her on facebook chat and got it transferred over to the much better working yahoo chat. Honestly I expected a good quality conversation with her, and I was not disappointed at all. We ended up talking for over 2 hours and could have gone longer if I didn't have someone waiting on me for one of my infrequent girl's movie night with my galpal M. According to the official yahoo records 6:28:05pm - 8:48:37pm and it was time very well spent. Hopefully we will get to chat again real soon. Caroline, you didn't win my love and respect, you totally earned it all by yourself by being yourself.

(Afterthoughts)
I have chatted with a fair number of y'all and have always enjoyed it so don't be afraid to hit me up on yahoo messenger, & I may even turn on the "Cam o' Dread" so ya can see me live and in real time blah blah blah.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

So thrilled to have won something and in my preferred style of minimum effort!

The prize was found to be one worth winning too.

Congratulations Liz on becoming a working girl again.

Caroline XXX