The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

In honor of surviving this messed up world among you crazy humans for officially and exactly 36 years as of today, here is a birthday related video. I have recently gotten hooked on this guy, The Angry Video Game Nerd, and love his reviews of the old crappy video games. And he drinks and swears while playing them for his reviews which are 2 things I often also do myself. Plus he is also really cute.



(Afterthoughts)
Oh yes, he is hella cute, meow!

5 comments:

chrissieB said...

Happy Birthday, honey!!

Hugs
chrissie
xxxxxxx

alan said...

36? Sorry that's not just possible...

You're far too "hip"!

Happy Birthday!

alan

Lucie G said...

A belated happy birthday :)
Lucy x

Calie said...

And an even more belated Happy Birthday!

(Darn, even Lucy was here before me!)

Leslie Ann said...

I think we learned much more about you than we did the video game.