The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Suck On What !?!

While I'm not a girl who has the typical cliche lust for chocolate that so many others possess, I do still have the subconscious "turn of my head" or "hey! eye's up here" reaction of it catching my notice. Therefore this tasty number that combines two great tastes that you sure as hell hope taste great together when that shaft of hard candy slides in and out of your mouth had me licking my lips and softly moaning in anticipation. While it is not something you can find on just any street corner, such things are always available mail order due to the wonders of modern internet technology. If you think that this is what your lonely life is hollowly missing and will fill the void in your life that needs itched, drop on down to make the acquaintance of Chocolate Bacon Lollipops!. Or just hop right on into the back of my van *wink, wink*



(Afterthoughts)
Personally the Caffeinated Maple Bacon Lollipops are the ones who's thoughts of make my toes curl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think either of those choices would make my hair curl, instead :P

Nice find, though ;)

Melissa said...

You're so wicked! I just love you!

Melissa XX