The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who needs to be pretty when you are smart?

Excelsior!!! For all you true believers out there on the other side of the "magic box" which provides you with keyboard induced interactiveness of entertainment and news worthiness information goodness, all wrapped up in a delicious candy shell that melts in your brain, not on your fingertips.

Today's update involves a situation I have never been involved with or within before during my long lost 34 years of lifespan. Apparently I got inducted into something of a club type thingy my school runs (and other schools I am told). I was informed that it is called the "Dean's List" or something along those lines, was not given any sort of option to "opt out" from it, and it seems like a rather snobby club requiring it's forced members to achieve a minimum of a 3.5 grade point average. The things these crazy college kids do nowadays, and I had to go and somehow get my own ass dragged into this mess without even realizing I was in danger of doing so. *sigh*

(Afterthoughts)
Sure, I could have written a more negative and sarcastic blog about such a great achievement, but I figured I would half-ass it just like I do with my schoolwork.

No comments: