The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back in the saddle again

After a long deserved break, mainly due to moving from a tiny apartment into a two story house mostly full of people (cause we all know that I am nothing if not anti-social) and my bloody annoying internet service not being able to be transferred for an entire two week period, I am once again back in the online world realm once again. Actually, I have been back for about half a week but since the Hello Kitty mmorpg closed beta I was invited to test was activated right after I moved, I spent the past couple of days trying to catch up on it (read the profile people, still thinks of herself as a hard-core gamer girl, anyone remember that???).

The news you can use and the blathering that you could probably do without but keep reading anyways will be returning soon to a computer near you (sorry but it takes time to slip into you house while you are asleep and type this stuff on your computers).

(Afterthoughts)
Y'all knew that I would slink back out of the shadows to poke everyone with a stick again at some point, and that time is nigh, um, or something.

5 comments:

Lucie G said...

Welcome back to the odd online world, we've missed you and your poking stick. :)
Lucy x

Melissa said...

Re: (sorry but it takes time to slip into you house while you are asleep and type this stuff on your computers)

LOL! You never fail to crack me up,Lizzy! Glad to have you back! The place just wouldn't be the same without you.

Melissa XX

Pandora Caitiff said...

The key is under the back doormat. Unless you fancy breaking in and trying to evade the guards. I've got the cool ones that get an exclamation point above their heads when they hear a noise :)

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Pandora gets kudos for the cleverest spin on my iteration. Make it a double kudos since I am a Metal Gear fangirl.

Calie said...

Yeah....what everyone else said...

I did miss both of you.

Calie xxx