The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HEY!!! Eye's up here!!!

Yeah, yeah, do your double take and move on. There is nothing to see here, keep on moving down the road. Just a poor abused girl who got tied up and forced to dress nicely instead of the "girly tomboy" she general chooses.




(Afterthoughts)
The "girly tomboy" phrase is one my younger sister coined to describe me when we argued over which one of us has always been the tomboy. Although I worked on dirty machinery, she still had the skills for all the sports she tried and was less bothered by icky stuff like bugs than I was so I unofficially concede the point to her (but I refuse to publicly admit to that shortcoming of being "girly").

5 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG! You have knees!

Melissa XX

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

@ Melissa
Yes I do, sorry to break the news to everyone who thought that I had tasty candy holding the 2 major pieces of my legs together. Oh, and btw, Santa Claus is in jail for killing the Easter Bunny.

Calie said...

@ Melissa - ROTFL!!!

@ Liz - You look so good with that look. Honestly. Really nice. Like the legs too! Afraid to show those 6" heels?

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

@ Calie
Um, when you are 5'15" you have no reason what so ever to wear heels lol.

chrissieB said...

Nice.. :)


Lovely smile, for a half-demoness.

chrissie
xxx