The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Men Who Stole My Heart

These are my younger sister's children. From left to right: George (7), Billy (9), Liz (35), Dewey (3). The infamous nephews I go to visit when I travel up north 200 miles to my Mom's house. My sister's family lives about 1/4 mile down the road from my Mom so I have everyone right there. Of course the boys spend as much time at Grandma's as they can, especially when Aunt Liz comes to visit, LOL. They are my heart and soul and I love them more than I can express. Just seeing these pics fills me with a warm fuzzy feeling every time.




(Afterthoughts)
The most amazing thing was getting all 3 boys to sit still long enough to get a couple nice pictures taken LOL.

7 comments:

Samantha Shanti said...

Sweet! They are indeed adorable, good for you!

Melissa said...

Love he pics! The kids are adorable, and so are you!

Melissa XX

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Those little boys are the brightest spot in my life for sure.

the CFG said...

Adorable!
Hope you're not corrupting them with those computer games!?
xxx

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Of course I'm not corrupting them with games, they were already natural born gamers just like everyone else in my family (including my mom & grandma, seriously). Hee hee ;-)

Calie said...

Aunt Liz?

Honestly, family is everything with me and I love the fact that you enjoy yours.

Lucie G said...

They are seriously sweet together :)
Lucy x