The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, April 5, 2010

What I learned on my Easter vacation

Easter is generally a great day for lots of candy only second to my favorite holiday of Halloween. However there is one very important piece of advice that you do not ever want to forget on the rabbit themed special day:

Only eat the the bigger colored eggs, the small round ones are NOT chocolate, oh god are they not, blech. Trust me when I say that is a critical difference to remember.

(Afterthoughts)
Y'all have been warned!!!!

3 comments:

Pandora Caitiff said...

Well I'm confused. My egg came with Cadbury's mini eggs which were pefectly edible (and had yummy chocolate inside the colourful crisp shell)

chrissieB said...

Mine too, hon... :-)

Hugs
chrissie
xxxxx

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Damn my luck!!!