The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Noooooo!, I've been replaced with an alien clone

Last night after work I ended up at a place that should shock a lot of you. If I ever see mention of the place on anyone's posts I always rant about it lol. So yes, that's right, I went to the evil Nazi coffee overlord's domain, Starbucks. Now before anyone get's too excited thinking I have changed my views on the place, I have not, and they are cemented even more firmly into my psyche now. Now for the reason y'all are dying to know, why did I go there considering how much I dislike the place, their attitude, and mostly their overpriced coffee swill. One reason only, to hang out with one of my friends. She loves the place, probably due to their mind control methods which I have yet to figure out (in the coffee? music? subliminal advertising?) I'll even admit that I had a good time (not because of the coffee I gagged down) but because it was just nice to hang out with my friend and just sit there and chat. That was really nice and something I don't get anywhere near enough of lol. So don't anyone think I'm getting soft about the coffee house illuminate, cause I still don't like 'em or their stuff that is almost, but not quite, coffee.

(Afterthoughts)
We did sit outside, no way I would stay under their roof longer than necessary.

No comments: