The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Not quite as tasty as the turkey sausage links

Blech, woke up again with the challenge of picking hair out of my mouth. Since I'm not like Ben Franklin's clone right before he became a headless horseman, I don't really have any desire to eat hair. That has to be one of the top trivial annoyances of long hair lol. A few others are wind, getting poked in the eyes, and I used to burn the tips quite often a few years back when it was a lot longer with my ciggys.

Had a boring weekend, bought a bunch of dvd's and a package of tools for at my house. I am going to dedicate a short blog to those tools soon (more precisely a rant, yes that's what I said, rant) because I use tools everyday at work (cnc machinist for those who didn't know how I earn a living.)

(Afterthoughts)
The whole Ben eating hair joke went over most everyone's heads but since I know at least one girl who will have gotten that joke I didn't quote where it is from. ;)

No comments: