The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Um, yuk?

I picked up a bucket of KFC Sunday and have been munching on that these past couple of days. The thing that still gets me about it even after all these years is an old comic book that I read when I was in high school. The issue I'm reminded of was based on 'cholesterol vampires' who would suck that out of your blood (and turn you into one of them.) Their victims of preference were those who had a high fat diet, and the vampires wandered around like zombies moaning stuff like "mmmm, chicken skin pudding," hence my remembrance every time I eat KFC. The thought of that still cracks me up today lol.

(Afterthoughts)
Ok, although 'chicken skin pudding' is a funny concept with the vampires, the thought of eating it does turn my stomach, blech, sometimes even I wonder just what the hell I was thinking when I started typing lol.

No comments: