The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th events of holiday July style

To simply compress my holiday, I took my nephews (and sister) firework shopping, spent $200. I normally don't spend quite that much but it's hard not too when I have 2 little boys with me lol. I thought that I did the fireworks just for the 2 oldest boys but it turns out that I did a lot of it for the youngest one (1 1/2 yr. old). He sat in a high chair and smiled and laughed and clapped the whole time. Seeing him enjoy the fireworks and not get spooked by the explosions and just act sooo happy during the entire thing made every penny I spent worth it.

On the down side, not long after everything was over my stomach starting hurting, really really bad. The last week of vacation a while back I spent an entire week in pain, same deal, just not as long but just as bad. For those who missed out on that, I was leaning towards that assumption that my appendix may have burst a while back (that is how much pain my gut was in). But since I made a speedy recovery (took about a day) I can just block out how I was lying on the floor hating to even breathe since the tiniest movement racked my body in pain. Fun times, fun times. (Now go away memories of that lol.)

(Afterthoughts)
Um, ouch?

No comments: