The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Far, far away (for a day or two)

I'm back after a relaxing weekend at my mom's house (3 1/2 hours away) or at least as relaxing as it can be with 3 little boys running around like tiny crazy people lol. It was nice to get away and be there with them and my mom and my younger sister and my brother-in-law who made an appearance a couple hours before I took off. The oldest boy ended up running around wearing my pajamas over his clothes for about an hour yesterday :) and my mom sewed me 4 new "Happy Bunny" shirts and 1 shirt that I designed at work last week on her embroidery machine. I have 2 other bunny shirts that she sent me in the mail so I now have an entire weeks worth of t-shirts with bunnies on them. (Ironically the one I drew was also bunny themed, but true to form now quite as cute as the others, muhahaha.) I'm gonna try to get some pics up of them, probably just the shirts themselves since that will be easier (and quicker) and since I'm lazy, yeah, I'm probably going that route lol.

The youngest boy (1 1/2) has become an even greater terror every time I see him and also manages to get cuter along with it. The older 2 have leveled out in that respect (for now lol) but still wear me out. They woke me up Saturday morning after I had managed to get a few hours of sleep after I got to mom's at 3 am but I then managed to actually get 8 straight hours of sleep that night plus a few more hours after that and felt halfway rested for once this morning (hooray for Ambien lol.) It was a rather uneventful weekend and allowed me to enjoy hanging out with my family. It was a distraction I rather needed and kept me from pacing around my house trying to burn off frustration (and avoid cleaning lol.)

(Afterthoughts)
If I can manage to get as good of sleep all week like I did last night I just may be in danger of going from exhaustion to merely tired lol.

No comments: