The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend is over, time to rest ;)

I had a great weekend with the girls and picked up a few new outfits (shopping, hooray lol.) I also spent half the weekend at my mom's for my sister's birthday and she loved the Mickey Mouse barrettes and the $100 Kohl's gift card. She needs some new clothes for work (art teacher for the little school kids) and she was sooo happy and I had to go pick out clothes with her Sunday. I also sold my go-kart finally and strained my back again (hurt it Thursday also) loading it into the guy's truck. Told my mom I started the meds that week and she asked kind if nasty what they were for (been over it before, I can't sleep) so I told her they were so I could see in color, no more color blindness. She dropped the conversation after that and let things be lol. I also picked up season 11 of South Park and watched some of that at my friends house (her and the girl she's dating loved the lesbian bar episode lol.) All in all had a wonderful time and wish I could have stayed longer but I haven't figured out how to draw a paycheck without showing up for work yet, but I'm working on it lol.

(Afterthoughts)
My back aches and I'm exhausted, but I feel great and that is what matters the most :)

No comments: