The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Girl's movie night

Went over to a girls house after work for one of our girl's movie night. I took "Hoodwinked" since she had not seen it yet and it had been awhile since I had. Awesome clever and cute flick about the little red riding hood story told from the 4 perspectives of Red (dreams of excitement), Wolf (investigative reporter working on Red), Woodcutter (an unskilled actor), and Granny (into extreme sports). Very cute movie and extremely well thought out and presented.

(Afterthoughts)
If ya missed it when it came out, seriously go rent it, it is on my top 20 movie list somewhere lol. Oh, and I wore what was probably the cutest top with a pair of jeans that I picked up over the weekend. And our 2 ages average out to 30 but got asked at the drive-thru at McDonalds "are you kids just get back from the game?" What! We surely look old enough not to be at a high school game other than I could pass for a tall cheerleader (blech, hurts my dark soul to say that lol.)

No comments: