The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I want an angry shirt for everyday of the week (just kidding)

I'm gonna get around to posting some pictures of those shirts, I promise it will be soon. Been doing too much girl talk on the phone after work (ok, so there is no such thing as too much lol.) I have just been rather busy and will get to it as soon as I can lol. I could have done that today but a video game I have been wanting that was supposed to be out yesterday which Gamestop told me was actually going on the shelf today, was not in with today's deliveries much to my disappointment. Good thing I have learned to call before I make the drive to the mall anymore lol. So I spent the day calling all the game shops in town just to find out I should have spent my time doing something else (actually anything else I guess lol.) Oh well, that's how it goes in the eternal cat and mouse game of video game shopping lol.

(Afterthoughts)
I need my game fix!

No comments: