The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wait, I said what?

Just a quick teaser for y'all. One of the reasons #4 seriously thinks I am insane due to my antics at work is this argument we had last night. He apparently assumes everyone he talks to is NOT a Nazi and complained how they are all inherently evil. So I debated on their behalf (after all I could be a secret one, it wouldn't be the first secret I've ever had, lol.) I even argued that the ham sandwich he was eating could have come from a pig loving raised and cared for by Nazi farmers (makes sense cause its a cloven hoofed animal which certain people refuse to touch.) There was a lot more to that conversation but ya kind of get the idea.

(Afterthoughts)
Yep, I really went there, so much for politically correctness or something. And no, I'm defintely not a Nazi lol.

No comments: