The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Seeking: one replacement spine

After all the probably good news yesterday, I spent an exhausted night at work and wasn't really paying attention (or really caring) to what I was doing. Usually no problem, I run fairly well on automatic. However I pushed my back too hard lifting stuff I shouldn't and about an hour before my shift was over, the pain kicked in. It was bad enough that I could barely move without feeling like I was gonna pass out (and wishing that I would). It's from an old back injury 4 or 5 years ago and when I strain my back it feels like my ribs and stomach are full of knives (not the nice sharp ones either, more like the dull rusty ones lol.) So I left and came home an hour early and cried on my bed until I finally blacked out, hooray. Gonna try going into work today and hopefully not put too much stress on my back tonight. It still hurts but is definitely feeling better since the pain has moved into my back instead of pulling in my chest.

(Afterthoughts)
Law of averages says something bad happens for everything good.

No comments: