The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

When did you get home young lady?

Ok, I got back to my house at, um, (shush, 6 am) hee hee. I went over to my friends place after the bar and since little mister lightweight #4 pretty much crashed rather quickly, I sat around and chatted with his bf. That was really nice to have the chance to get to spend some time talking to him for a while with just the two of us. I love the both of them dearly but it was nice having #4 out of the picture at the end of the night since I know him fairly well but haven't had much of an opportunity to get to know his bf one on one (sorry #4 but you get 8 hours with me everyday lol.) That actually made going out tonight worth it and I'm really glad I did.

(Afterthoughts)
Those late nights often are the best ones there are.

No comments: