The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

About time for another rant

I haven't had a good rant post in quite a while and we happened to run across this topic briefly on break at work last night. It had something to do with talking about how some sports dude was doing really good and spouted out that he was hotter than a bagel fresh from the toaster over. (I have no idea who the hell he was, I just babble nonsense stuff like that to keep the conversations going lol.) But then I was like, ya know, I actually hate freaking bagels, those things suck. And the 4 guys I was chatting with all chimed in that none of them really cared for them either. So of course, I had to say something more.

"You know why bagels suck? It's because they make them by mixing bubble gum with ground up cardboard and then baking it into a donut shape! Read the ingredients, it's right on the side of the bag."

That had all them all shaking their heads and laughing. The general consenus was that I should be writing a book about all my strange theories and ideas because I come up with bizarre new ones on a daily basis.

(Afterthoughts)
Ok, not much of a rant, but who cares. The important thing is that I really don't like bagels and my description of them is totally accurate on how I think the experience of trying to eat one really is. Yuk!

No comments: