The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homemade laundry soap is what's for dinner

I got this link from a friend of mine and found it rather interesting. It is directions on how to make your own laundry soap for the cost of about $0.03/ load compared to an average of $0.30/ load if you use the store bought stuff. That doesn't really sound like much until you add it all up. It sounds like a lot of fun to make also, especially if you have kids (or act like a kid like me lol.) Check it out here, I can't wait to make some myself, muhahaha. Slimy, hooray!

(Afterthoughts)
Soap? SOAP!?! What the hell am I babbling about, argh, forget it, I wash my hands of this affair (har har.) I must have lost it if I'm now getting excited about laundry soap, 'sigh.'

No comments: