The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween sadness

I am sitting home alone after working all night and missing Halloween altogether. Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas special edition that I have been holding off on watching but couldn't resist putting it in tonight. I love that movie, have seen it 100's of times and it always pulls at my heartstrings every single time. I just identify with the darkness/light combinations in the characters way too much. Five minutes into the movie and I'm crying at the 2nd song already which really is a very sad one and very similar to my own life.



(Afterthoughts)
There are not many things that hurt me this bad thru the reflection back of my own existence. I guess we all have our own little soft spots is all I care to say about it and don't have the desire at all to describe all the links to myself that I see in it.

No comments: