The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day

Ah yes, such a wonderful and romantic day filled with flowers and candy (I likey the candy) and heart touching cards, um, and then I woke up.

Being the single girl that I am who also happens to be a gamer girl too, I spent this V-Day playing videogames at eBash. They had a free facebook day if you rsvp which means no charge to get into the coolest and awesomeness gamer club. There were a lot of guys there and only a couple of girls which drives home the point that cliches become cliches for a very good reason. But I had a good time and sadly being in a gamer club on a computer surrounded by guys who were more interested in the pixels on their monitors than the shortness of my skirt, this still ranks as one of my all-time best Valentines Days.

(Afterthoughts)
Luckily I have that half-demoness thing going on and can flash Cupid my slitted-eye glare letting him know that I am considering using one of his arrows as a spit for my Cupid bar-b-que.

1 comment:

Jeff1974 said...

What games did you play?