The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Veins for sale




Per popular demand for more pictures of lovely me, here y'all go. At my visit with the vampires (selling plasma) they kinda messed up a wee little bit and blew my vein. I still pulled off a good donation without having to be re-pierced but you can see the results from Saturday. It should be fine soon and is only a little bit sore but still looks horrible.

(Afterthoughts)
I think bruise purple would make a nice nail polish color.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The next time you donate, maybe you should go to a methadone clinic instead. At least those folks know how to hit a vein. You poor baby!

Melissa XX

Calie said...

Nice top...what I saw of it...

I tried doing that once. I ended up looking like you (arm that is...I could NEVER look like YOU). I never did it again.

Calie xxx

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

I've been stabbed more times than a jailhouse riot and this is the first time I have had something like this happen. It's not that big of a deal for a girl tough as adamantium. At least if I can still show damage like this then I am still alive and able of dealing out the damage as well. I just thought it looked interesting and wanted to show off my battle scars. Anyways, I know they only did that to me because they love me so much and that is just their way of showing it.

Stace said...

Er... Ow.

I used to give blood in the UK every 6 months over a period of a few years and never managed to look like that afterwards! Hope it's only a bruise and not painful!

Stace

Caroline said...

I do use that colour, it looks much better on the nails, ouch.

Caroline xxx

alan said...

I'm to the point I've been thinking of doing that for the first time in 35 years...was looking them up in the phone book last week to figure out which neighborhoods they were in.

Used to ride in on 2 wheels but think I'll be glad to have 4 this time if I really do!

Heal soon!

alan