The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Well put indeed

“To be nobody - but - yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” - e. e. cummings

(Afterthoughts)
That is the struggle that we all face everyday, regardless of what path we take or how far we have come. Although we may disagree on countless points, in the end it is our striving for our true selves and the bonds created in helping each other accomplish that which hold us all together. Hugs to everyone who reads this, not only for being there for me and giving me the strength to stay on course, but also for helping each other. I rarely say it (blah blah reputation to uphold blah blah) but I love and appreciate you all. Thank you all for watching my back.

No comments: