The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday update

There was a lot of good times had over the holidays with my little nephews that I will cherish forever. A few bad times too (no more dating the guy I had started seeing, that is over almost before it started). But spending a couple days with my favorite little boys was the highlight of my month and always makes my 3 1/2 drive worth it. No matter how cold hearted I manage to become, they just have a way of melting all the ice the instant I see them.

(Afterthoughts)
It took me about all of 5 miles of driving home before I started crying because I missed my nephews and long after the trip was over to stop choking back the tears and manage to make myself numb enough to only vaguely feel the pain (damn emotions lol.)

No comments: