The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Of course I'm freaking tall, you damn eyes are correct

Yes it is true, I'm fucking tall, or to better put it... I don't own a ladder since it would be a waste of money. At a dizzying 6'3" while barefooted, and no, I do not wear heels ... ever ... because I have common sense and get annoyed when the other rare tall girls bitch about the problems they encounter while doing that. But that is a rant in and of itself.

The brief point I am getting close to physically making is that one of the foolish humans who asks me if I played basketball yet again is going to get a basketball shoved down their fool throat right before I string them up from a hoop.

(Afterthoughts)
Y'all most likely already figured out the question of the day I had to endure again at work.

8 comments:

Calie said...

...So, Liz, did you?

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Not as of yet, however ...

Pandora Caitiff said...

But you still haven't told us what the weather is like up there...

Don'thurtmeplease! ;-)

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

I'm just going to pretend that the air was too thin up here for your voice to carry that far.

Jeff said...

reframe it for them...' I am sorry for making you so aware of your small size and short comings' then BIG SMILE :D height is based on comparison.

Jeff said...

or say ' here is where I would make a joke about you being a small man, but I don't need to STOOP to your level' then BIG SMILE

Ms.LizzyBeth said...

Ah, nothing like twisting the irony back upon someone who can't help stating the glaringly obvious. Chances are that those jokes will go right over their head however. ;)

the CFG said...

I usually get asked if I play volleyball...but I'm a whole inch shorter than you, maybe that's the different :-)