The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm a bad bad girl

Last night after work I was suppose to come home and write a couple of posts for school. However, one of my friends was in town (she rode over to work with #4's bf to pick him up.) So we went out to the bar and I skipped my school obligations to go drinking instead lol. It wasn't a big deal because the deadline for the assignments is not until midnight tonight and I got them done today already. I wasn't sure if I would since I had to run to a nearby town when I woke up to pickup 20 pounds of the turkey sausage links I seem to keep on buying. Those 2 boxes were for my landlady's household, I was just playing the part of 'delivery girl' for them.

(Afterthoughts)
Um, not too much for this post, whatcha expect, I've been writing for school today already and even I can only ramble for so long lol. Oh, and no hangover for me today either, HA! And I got quite a bit accomplished for only having 4-5 hours of alcohol induced sleep. ;)

No comments: