The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unoffically offical

School started today for me and since I took a bit of a head start last night after work and did some of my required assignments (just a little bit) and posted some stuff in my class, I'm not an actual college girl, hooray! I don't technically become a 'real' student until I have a few more classes completed and am on a sort of probation (everyone starting is) until I successfully pass a few classes. But I am still pretty psyched lol. And for some reason, I keep having the idea run thru my head that I need, I mean really, really need (and it's starting to annoy me bouncing around inside my brain nonstop) to go buy me a plaid skirt. Argh, stupid cliche ideas, even if it does sound cute, I want it out of my skully, lol. But anyway, I still can't believe I'm a college chick now!

(Afterthoughts)
I hate when a silly idea turns obsessive and tries to sneak in and justify itself thru manipulative ways, although, I really do need to buy some skirts so maybe I should do that. ;)

No comments: