The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Today's nemesis, ATM's

I have lived in this town for a year and a half and the bank I use doesn't have any branches closer than 60 miles away. So everytime I go to draw out cash I get charged a transaction fee which sucks but I live with it (as if I had any other choice, like opening a local account, that's just crazy talk.) So how exactly do I ply my revenge, cause y'all know I have to do something about that regardless of how petty and trivial it is. I always have it print me out a receipt just to cost the bank which owns the ATM a few microfractions of a penny in ink and paper costs. The receipts never have my actually account balance on them so doing that is pure vindictive. So HA, take that, in a few more years I may have wasted an entire dollar of the banks money.

(Afterthoughts)
Damn it, that rant sounded a lot better in my head, I swear that it really did.

No comments: