The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mood picker upper

My college adviser called me today to let me know that everyone is thrilled about how great of a job I did getting all my initial paperwork completed and taken care of right off the bat. He has people that drag it out as long as they can and are a few courses into school without having it all finished yet. That really made me feel good and I kind of needed something to boost my mood. It was really nice to feel appreciated for the effort I made to get everything lined up and ready. I rarely say this but it is nice when someone puts a smile on my face (that's just between us though, I don't want that secret getting out, I do have a reputation to keep.)

(Afterthoughts)
Damn, that really did make me happy, I blame the freakin' hormones, 'sigh.'

No comments: