The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, April 24, 2009

3 for 3 & all about nothin'



Three is such a magical number, la la la, something something something ... My wonderful work outfit for today. As y'all remember since you read and remember my words with an incessant fever, when I wear jeans I also have to wear a red top, per company dress code policy. To be honest, the red shirt I have on is a guy's button down shirt which is about 4 sizes too big for me but works great to "expand" my allowable work clothes by tossing it on over a non-red colored shirt. The black one really is a barcode that says "HUMAN::V6.2.4::6841634b6572" and ironically is sad that I have to have something "proving" that I can qualify as human. The reason for today's picture is that I had decided I was going to post one today about 2 days ago, however, as per Murphy's Law, I was planning on looking a bit nicer by wearing a dress (really, I was, stop acting shocked) but due to the weather decided prudence was the better part of valiance. It is windy as hell today and seriously looks like a rainstorm could hit on a moments notice (so lets hope that moment stays unnoticed). Sorry 'bout your luck all, but that is the way the cookie crumbs get ground into the carpet to feed future generations of ants (something like that, damn confusing and hard to remember quotes).

(Afterthoughts)
Cute and lazy, what a combo, muhahahaha!

No comments: