The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thank you for calling ... (blah blah blah)



I had my graduation Friday at work for completing training and am now an "official" customer service agent. They gave us our cards to scan the doors open (which made us lucky because some people who finished training over a month ago still haven't gotten theirs) but we have not gotten ID pictures taken yet. So I of course made my own (as y'all can damn well see, um, minus my scribbled out last name for posting here). And yes, I will still keep that picture on the back side of my ID once I have a "real" one. I was also lucky enough to get the hours I wanted which were a bit later than the typical 2nd shift I worked for so many years, and even luckier to get my two days off in a row instead of having them split apart by a few days like several people have gotten stuck with. The bad thing is that my days off are Monday/Tuesday, but that may help encourage me to work overtime because of that (which I desperately need for the money) and since I often have long written reports due on Mondays that will give me an entire day to make up for my procrastination with a major all-day panic writing/typing fest.

(Afterthoughts)
The picture is from "Teen Girl Squad" which is an awesome cartoon that you need to go check out NOW!!!

No comments: