The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Snapped like a twig

I generally don't do more than a "ships passing in the night" rant on here, or even in person, about bizarre gender differences and the perceptions (ok, mostly my perception that as crazy as other women are, men are a hella lot worse). And this will be be just a brief observation as well. (Hey! I heard that sigh of relief from y'all!!!)

As per my weekly/biweekly breaking/chipping of yet another one of my nails (how I even manage to get them grown out at all is one of life's great mysteries) I stepped outside to cut it off and give it a quick rubdown with my nail file. As I was trimming it down to the cracked section, I once again had the reoccurring thought about how us girls can work on our nails and appear all cool and cute while doing so. However, for the poor guys out there, a man can only ever look cool trimming down his nails if he is using a knife to do so.

(Afterthoughts)
Sorry about your luck boys, but somehow I don't think you are really all that concerned when it comes to nail care.

No comments: