The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fantas-fananitic

As a public service I am gonna leave out most of the sordid details for y'all.

The irony of where I moved is that at the opposite end of my apartment complex lives a "self proclaimed" prophet (I sense through the force that y'all know where this is heading). So there is some amazing irony that on the opposite side from him lives everyone's favorite (and cute) half-demoness (*superfist of the dazzling smile attack, with only a hint of fang*). And naturally we clash rather hard when he starts spouting out his twisted religious dogma and like any good fanatic will simply repeat his point incessantly in an increasing volume of voice to interrupt the points I am trying to make which question the glaring holes in his logic (like driving off of a 100 foot cliff: "I swear I drive this way everyday and it was never there before, somebody must have dug out this enormous crevice several miles wide last night while I was asleep). According to his own words on how God works, he would be going straight to hell even faster than little ole me, EXCEPT that he has been forgiven already and apparently that remains proactive and effective for the rest of his life, and he is incapable of any more sin and what I would consider to be a sin is for him merely a "learning experience." *sigh* Hopefully we will get assigned to different areas of hell, but knowing how those situations generally work out, he will have the torture chamber right next to mine. :(

(Afterthoughts)
What a life: murder, stealing people's wives, eating chicken wings everyday until his stomach is ready to explode; all guilt and sin free too. Must be nice, although it is probably better for everyone that I personally don't have that privilege cause we all know I would totally use those rights if I had them.

No comments: