The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Silenced by "the man"

I do enjoy my new job and taking tech calls this week has been great, but I have discovered a new thing to rant about but unfortunately cannot post any of them simply out of respect for my job. However if anyone happens to be curious, I will poke your curiosity even more by saying I honestly believe I may have found a serious contender for my hatred of Starbucks. In a few weeks the top of the chart may very well change (serious competition). I can discuss it in an email should anyone wish to read a long rant (full of stories as well) but why the hell would y'all want to do that (and doesn't that make this posting kinda pointless as well?) Just how far have I sunk to actually censor what I write? Not too damn far cause sometimes you just have to bide your time and lay in waiting, just like the rake you forgot you left in the yard last fall and jumps up to clock you in the face when you unknowingly find where you left it in the tall grass.

(Afterthoughts)
Morals suck! Sometimes you have to show a bit of respect to the place that provides you with money though.

No comments: